Since my last food post was a big hit I am back with another yummy vegetarian recipe. Enjoy!
What You’ll Need:
– 1 bag of shrimp (preferably jumbo or large)
– 3 tablespoons minced garlic
– White rice
– 1 large onion
– 1 can crushed tomatoes
– 1 can tomato paste
– lemon juice
– salt & pepper
Feeds about 4 hungry people.
Prep time: 20 minutes; cook time: 20 minutes.
1. Thaw frozen shrimp & peel shells
2. Chop large onion
3. Saute shrimp in butter or olive oil over medium heat.
4. Add garlic, chopped onion, salt & pepper.
5. Cook 4 servings of white rice.
6. Add crushed tomatoes and tomato paste to shrimp.
Combine cooked rice with shrimp. Drizzle as much lemon juice as you like over dish and salt & pepper to taste.