Yes, I’m posting a What I’m Thankful For post this year. Just too much to go without memorializing and too much that I never, ever want to take for granted. My life definitely isn’t always all rainbows & butterflies, but I have a lot to be thankful for.
1. An incredibly smart & sexy husband who loves me to pieces in such a pure and unpolluted way that I never knew before.
2. A beautiful, happy, healthy, playful, laughing, sleeps-12-hours-straight-through-the-night baby that surprises me over and over again every single day and absolutely amazes me that I somehow created something so miraculous. That nearly every other day I am choking back tears because of how amazing he is and is growing up to be.
3. Incredible friends who support and love me & my family.
4. Our beautiful apartment with its spectacular view filled with so many happy memories.
5. My health. Chris’ health. Landon’s health. A healthy pregnancy and birth. That none of us are on any medications. The decisions we make everyday to try to stay healthy, active, and conscious of our hope to all live long, full lives together.
6. My education and my law degree. And that I never have to go back to school or take another test ever again (although those nightmares still haunt me).
7. The ability I currently have to stay at home and hang out with the coolest little kid in the world while having the flexibility to work from home and cover court calls.
8. The abundance of food, water, & wine on this day (and any other day) I am able to consume and enjoy without thinking twice about it.
9. That this year, I have matured and learned and discovered so much about myself, my passions, and the people in my life. That I am cultivating my creativity and doing things that make me happy as well as with good people and relationships in my life.
10. That I now know what unconditional love feels like and that I get to wake up to the most beautiful man and little boy every single morning.