What You’ll Need: (1 serving)
– 1 banana
– 3/4 Cup fresh or frozen blueberries
– 3/4 Cup milk
– 4 ice cubes or 1/2 cup crushed ice
– 3 teaspoons of agave syrup (or if you don’t have this, honey)
These are seriously all the ingredients.
You’ll definitely want to double for more than one person or if you want a large smoothie.
Side note: The Blue Agave I have here is awesome – you can find it at Costco. It is an all natural multi-purpose sweetener made from agave nectar, it’s organic, and is 25% sweeter than sugar, so you need less. It’s also a low glycemic index (GI) sweetener, so it is slowly absorbed into the body preventing spikes in blood sugar.
You can also throw in a few dollups of vanilla yogurt if you want. Other really good add-ins include strawberries, orange juice, or a few blackberries* (*really good).
– throw everything in the blender and blend
– garnish with 2-3 fresh blueberries & serve to someone you love in bed <3